Scout the Web

Scout the Amazon

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Articles Deleted from Blog

Can't find an article you're looking for? It's probably on The Casual Reporter. Before the date of this post, The Casual Reporter was the home of all articles I wrote about Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (La Legende de Buffalo Bill) Disney Village, Disneyland Paris France. But, aware the title "The Casual Reporter" didn't reflect the Wild West Show-rich content, I created "Buffalo Bill's Blog" and copied to it all articles previously posted on The Casual Reporter. I then deleted all articles on Buffalo Bill's Blog that are NOT related in some way to the show. So if you saw an article here on Buffalo Bill's Blog and now it's gone, have a look on The Casual Reporter, and consider subscribing! Some of my best articles are there, and I'll keep posting there as well - videos, photos, and articles of a more general interest to living as an expatriot in France, like my Armistice Day video, or Trent Hauls a Washing Machine.
All future material related to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show will be posted here on Buffalo Bill's Blog.

No comments: